If you're searching for motivation, stop. You shouldn't be doing it or it's not the right time. Listen... What's calling to you? Go there.
- You cannot take back footsteps — You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- A Meeting with the Rebel of My Heart — When was the last time you felt compelled to do something or to change a decision or make a choice that would affect a previously envisioned outcome?
- Notes: Running a Lifestyle Business — Thom Chambers' latest magazine, How to Run a Lifestyle Business, is a goldmine of motivational and thought-provoking ideas from many different leaders.
- Notes: Digital Suicide and Understanding Your 'Why' — My friend Ali Dark recently asked a circle of friends on Google+ if anyone felt he had made a difference in their life.
- Sustainable Steps — A small step today is more sustainable than a big step tomorrow.