Creation, turning thoughts and dreams into reality, is the art of life.
- Photography As Art — Why do so many people spend so much time photographing things?
- Notes: Life is real! Life is earnest! — Tell me not, in mournful numbers, Life is but an empty dream!
- Notes: The Inner Artist and the Inner Businessman — I posted the following thoughts on Shanna Mann's blog post, My Art Is My Business-- And Now Both Are Stuck!, about how I've been dealing with my inner artist and my inner businessman since starting this Journal: What I've been doing is listening to what works and what doesn't, keeping my artist and my businessman separate enough to learn from each other (as opposed to combining them and trying to find compromises).
- Notes: "The art of life becomes literally artless." — If you think of your art.
- Forge Action — There seemed to be some misunderstanding around the message in my previous essay, You are not what you read.