The author who wrote the notes that were included here asked to have their name and all information about them removed from my site.
- Notes: You are part of the discussion — The following was written by Manuel Loigeret and I'm republishing it here with his permission.
- Has fear replaced purpose? — Can fear replace purpose?
- How I've Been Sweating the Little Things — I tell myself that I don’t sweat the little things, that I’m really good at letting things go, but if I’m frank with myself and I take a hard look at the evidence, it’s clear that I do hold on to lots of little things.
- The Other Side of Discomfort — I spent this past weekend learning a new language.
- Notes: Traveling Writer — Thom Chambers writes about the difference between being a 'travel writer' and being a 'traveling writer'.