Unused freedom isn't freedom; it's dormant potential. Activate your potential by being proactive with your freedom.
- What You're Capable Of — You have no idea what you're capable of until you've done it, or until you've truly failed trying to do it.
- Your Life Makes a Difference — Live as though your life can make a difference, because it does.
- Burning Your Past — If you feel the need to erase your past with physical destruction, you have yet to learn the true power of detachment: you're already free.
- An Equal Right to Human Progress — In light of the NSA surveillance news, let's not forget what the Internet represents for humanity: an equal right to human progress for all.
- True Strength — The true strength of anything can only be determined by setting it free, for it's in freedom that we find truth.