If you don't let go, you cannot receive. To receive, you must first give what you have. You must release everything you're holding onto and allow that space to be replaced with the present. All that you need is right here. Everything that feels missing is just waiting for a place to go, a space to occupy, a home to hold it. Empty yourself. Let go.
- Lighten Your Life — Life is not an ever-growing collection of successes and failures.
- Lunar Transformation Donations — Beginning on the New Moon of December 13th, 2012 and going through until the Full Moon of December 28th, 2012, I'm donating $100 every day to a different non-profit organization whose mission contributes to the welfare of humanity and to the preservation of our planet, without which the beauty of the moon would go unwitnessed.
- Understanding the value of what we have — When we truly understand the value of what we have, our endless desire for more ceases to be a voice of reason.
- Create to Share — Have you ever seen a baby get excited about a new toy and then almost immediately turn around and hold it up with bright eyes and a big smile, pleading with you to share in the excitement?
- Reaching Out to Mother Nature — Last week my nephew celebrated his first birthday and over the weekend I attended two birthday parties for him.