When the end of your world arrives, what you did won't matter as much as how your choices affected those you're leaving behind.
- Don't Sweat the Little Things — When something happens and you realize, “Crap!
- Perfect Record — You don't need to have a perfect record.
- Doing Nothing — Doing nothing repetitively is doing nothing, repetitively.
- Sentenced to Life — http://raamdev.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Clive_James_Sentenced_to_Life_poem-1.mp3 This year I have found myself becoming, ever so slowly, more and more interested in poetry.
- Find Time — It is not that hard to find time when you can make time.