You're not living in front of your television; you're dying.
- Life is not a lottery, it’s a landscape — Life is not a lottery, it's a landscape.
- Doing Nothing — Doing nothing repetitively is doing nothing, repetitively.
- Excuses — Excuses are the minds way of justifying nonsensical inaction, a mental justification for useless procrastination.
- Sameness — Develop an allergy to sameness.
- Traveling by Intuition — A big part of how I create and travel involves tapping into energies, these invisible and hard to describe forces that seem to connect my physical self with another realm, a realm that, if I could see it, I imagine would look like strings of energy crisscrossing each other and linking together other, highly focused endpoints, all changing in response to the location, the environment, and the energies of the people who were present.