Any activity that consumes 30 seconds of your day adds up to about 10 days of your life. I disabled all electronic alerts: gained 40 days.
- Three Days, Two Nights, Forty-Four Strangers — For three days and two nights, forty-four strangers become a tribe, a group of people living communally under one roof, all headed in the same direction, with every intention of arriving at the same destination.
- Notes: Giving Up the False Refuges — I'm tired of taking refuge in all that is false.
- Sentenced to Life — http://raamdev.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Clive_James_Sentenced_to_Life_poem-1.mp3 This year I have found myself becoming, ever so slowly, more and more interested in poetry.
- Let Go — We come into life clenching our fists, we live trying to hold on, but in the end life teaches us that we all must let go.
- Your Anniversary — A few days ago a friend emailed me with some bad news: his friend and his friend's daughter recently died in a plane crash in Kenya along with the pilot.