Give the mind paradise and it will find a flaw. Give the heart hell and it will find love.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- Giving Your Heart Away — You need not give your heart away to offer it wholly, for the one who will accept it wholly will want you to keep it close.
- You Need Your Heart — You need your heart to love yourself and without that there is no you to love someone else.
- Release Preconceived Notions — Three years ago I was commuting in bumper-to-bumper traffic when I saw a duck in the grass and felt jealous of its freedom.
- Living Volumes — What volumes we live when we're living through our heart.