You need your heart to love yourself and without that there is no you to love someone else.
- The Nature of Heart and Mind — Give the mind paradise and it will find a flaw.
- Heart Challenges — When I talk about following my heart and doing what feels right it may sometimes sound like life becomes a cakewalk, an easy and sunny path you walk down without a care in the world.
- Giving Your Heart Away — You need not give your heart away to offer it wholly, for the one who will accept it wholly will want you to keep it close.
- Living Volumes — What volumes we live when we're living through our heart.
- Notes: "To say 'I love you' one must first know how to say the 'I'." — Amit Sonawane writes about a letter received by Ayn Rand: In May of 1948, author Ayn Rand received a letter from a fan named Joanne Rondeau.