THINK like your life depends on it, CREATE like there is no tomorrow, and LEARN like you'll never die.
- Notes: The middle-man to your happiness — David Tate writes about the dangerous effects of reading, but more than that he explains why it's so vital that we stop being filters, that we stop developing a habit of judging what we're consuming in attempt to consume things that make us happier and instead focus on creating the things that actually make us happy.
- Unread — A blog is dead When it goes unread, Some say.
- Understand Fear — Do not fear what you don't understand.
- Cameras — Cameras can capture what we feel but they cannot capture what we think.
- Thinking without Writing — "If you think without writing, you only think you're thinking." - Leslie Lamport