"Fighting for what you believe is worth it, even if you might not win." - Ed Koch, former New York Mayor
- Values Without Conviction — Values without conviction are as weak and meaningless as wishes without motivation for action.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.
- Making 'Good' Choices — A tiny mountain of sand stood in my path, created by a community of ants who probably spent years of their life (days of mine) constructing a tunnel into the Earth.
- Lifestyle Support — A few years ago, on a hot summer day outside a cafe in Los Angeles, California, I met Lynn Fang1 in person for the first time and, after a stream of increasingly existential questions and cautious probes into each others thoughts on the existence of extraterrestrials (a stream dotted with moments of awkward silence), we found ourselves coining the term, and discussing the concept of, lifestyle support, the idea that people should be so transparent in their lives (online and offline) that their lifestyle would be an incentive for others to support their work.
- Not Judging is a Judgment — Note: You can download this Journal entry in MOBI format for reading on the Kindle (or with the Kindle app).