Develop an allergy to sameness. Repetition without growth is merely progress. Machines make progress. Humans grow.
- Doing Nothing — Doing nothing repetitively is doing nothing, repetitively.
- Try it a different way — If it doesn't work, try it a different way.
- Traveling by Intuition — A big part of how I create and travel involves tapping into energies, these invisible and hard to describe forces that seem to connect my physical self with another realm, a realm that, if I could see it, I imagine would look like strings of energy crisscrossing each other and linking together other, highly focused endpoints, all changing in response to the location, the environment, and the energies of the people who were present.
- You cannot take back footsteps — You cannot take back footsteps already taken, so let be what has been and walk forward with your head held high.
- Television Death — You're not living in front of your television; you're dying.