If you spend less money than you make, you'll have more money than you need.
- How to Sell Anything in 6 Hours — I'm leaving for India in exactly one week and I'm determined not to leave any major possessions behind that would be a burden on anyone.
- Lifestyle Support — A few years ago, on a hot summer day outside a cafe in Los Angeles, California, I met Lynn Fang1 in person for the first time and, after a stream of increasingly existential questions and cautious probes into each others thoughts on the existence of extraterrestrials (a stream dotted with moments of awkward silence), we found ourselves coining the term, and discussing the concept of, lifestyle support, the idea that people should be so transparent in their lives (online and offline) that their lifestyle would be an incentive for others to support their work.
- Tasmanian Street Musicians — Yesterday I walked to the Salamanca Market in Hobart, Tasmania, a street market that opens every Saturday.
- Making Money — The term 'making money' is misleading.
- Living in Congruence with Ourselves — Congruency is compatibility, agreement, and harmony.