Every once in a while someone comes along to remind us why change is essential. Who they are or what they become isn't nearly as important as what you do with that reminder.
- The Revolution Starts Here — "He had an Afro and he was wearing big pink sunglasses...
- Raindrops of Change — Imagine a city where every resident was someone who had changed the world in a big way -- Mahatma Gandhi, Albert Einstein, Alexander the Great, Mother Theresa, The Wright Brothers, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Edison, and any other famous person who has ever changed the course of history.
- Notes: Is this not true for all of us? — "Some of our dreams come true, others do not; some people stay close, others move away; some get sick and then better -- while others wither and die.
- Notes: Inspiring Change — Lynn Fang invited me to participate in a collaborative ebook project called Inspiring Change.
- Notes: Running a Lifestyle Business — Thom Chambers' latest magazine, How to Run a Lifestyle Business, is a goldmine of motivational and thought-provoking ideas from many different leaders.