Selflessness--love without an expectation of reward--is often expressed on an individual basis, but when it's expressed reciprocally as a group, that's called family.
- Doing what feels undeniably true — "Where are you going next?" "I'm hiking the Appalachian Trail.
- Reciprocal Selflessness — Love, the Yin-Yang of the universe, is the purest expression of reciprocal selflessness.
- Notes: "To say 'I love you' one must first know how to say the 'I'." — Amit Sonawane writes about a letter received by Ayn Rand: In May of 1948, author Ayn Rand received a letter from a fan named Joanne Rondeau.
- Love and Purpose — What's the ultimate purpose of life?
- Love is Enough — "Who's that Buzz guy?" "Buzz Aldrin?