I've never received a 'support email' for as long as I've worked for myself; they're just emails from friends I care about.
- Notes: End up at the right destination — I've long resisted using social media in a way that didn't match how I socialized offline (which is to say, not very much).
- Businesses are not people — People can be businesses, but businesses cannot be people (an important distinction, especially when selling to people).
- About You — Nobody really wants to know about you, they just want to know what about you they can relate to themselves.
- Push Your Present Self — You don't need better marketing and more promotion, you need better work and more communication.
- A Few Bad Apples — People are generally good, kind, trustworthy, and thoughtful, even total strangers.