People can be businesses, but businesses cannot be people (an important distinction, especially when selling to people).
- Push Your Present Self — You don't need better marketing and more promotion, you need better work and more communication.
- Broken Telephone — For those who are not familiar, broken telephone, also called Chinese Whispers1, is a game in which one person whispers a message to another and the message gets passed through a line of people until the last player announces the message to the entire group.
- Support Emails — I've never received a 'support email' for as long as I've worked for myself; they're just emails from friends I care about.
- Notes: End up at the right destination — I've long resisted using social media in a way that didn't match how I socialized offline (which is to say, not very much).
- About You — Nobody really wants to know about you, they just want to know what about you they can relate to themselves.