The world secretly revolves around those who revolve the world around themselves, but the reality is that reality only revolves around itself.
- Enlighten Yourself — If you feel that your perspective on reality is skewed, if you feel unsure about what you believe, if the world feels evil or bad or anything other than 'generally good', please, for the sake of yourself and all those who love you, travel somewhere new, with an open mind, to a place you've never been before, and try to see this beautiful Earth and all its inhabitants for what it truly is: paradise.
- We Influence Our Reality — One day when I was eight, and my dad was thirty-seven, I realized that I will never be able to catch up to his age, that he will always be twenty-nine years older than me.
- Revealing Reality by Considering the Context — A few hours after arriving in the United States, I tried recording a short video to capture the strange feelings and emotions that I was experiencing, but my thoughts felt too incomplete and scattered.
- Impossible — Setting foot on the moon and living to 100 years old were both once considered impossible.
- What Lie Ahead — Why does the world always seem bigger when we're younger, the days longer, the fun more memorable, the days problems less worrisome?