If you feel that your perspective on reality is skewed, if you feel unsure about what you believe, if the world feels evil or bad or anything other than 'generally good', please, for the sake of yourself and all those who love you, travel somewhere new, with an open mind, to a place you've never been before, and try to see this beautiful Earth and all its inhabitants for what it truly is: paradise.
- We Influence Our Reality — One day when I was eight, and my dad was thirty-seven, I realized that I will never be able to catch up to his age, that he will always be twenty-nine years older than me.
- Share Why Not What — Tell me not WHAT you love but WHY you love it.
- You Influence Your Reality — If you accept the challenges in life as negative and insurmountable, that’s exactly what they'll be.
- The Many Secret Centers of the Universe — The world secretly revolves around those who revolve the world around themselves, but the reality is that reality only revolves around itself.
- Revealing Reality by Considering the Context — A few hours after arriving in the United States, I tried recording a short video to capture the strange feelings and emotions that I was experiencing, but my thoughts felt too incomplete and scattered.