50 Extremely Useful PHP Tools is just that: An awesome list of stuff that makes PHP development so much easier. A list like this would have saved so much time when I started learning PHP, but most of the stuff on that list didn't even exist.
- NetBeans for PHP — Sun Microsystems has added PHP support to their open-source Netbeans development IDE.
- Multiple Query Problems with mysql_query() — I was writing some code earlier today that involved writing data to two separate MySQL tables.
- Adding CC Recipients With PEAR Mail — I use the PEAR Mail package quite often in projects that require sending email -- either user-generated or system-level notification emails.
- Continuous Integration and PHP — | View | Upload your own
- Phing: Building with PHP — | View | Upload your own