Tell me not WHAT you love but WHY you love it. The former entertains me while the latter gives me new perspective and let's me love it too.
- Enlighten Yourself — If you feel that your perspective on reality is skewed, if you feel unsure about what you believe, if the world feels evil or bad or anything other than 'generally good', please, for the sake of yourself and all those who love you, travel somewhere new, with an open mind, to a place you've never been before, and try to see this beautiful Earth and all its inhabitants for what it truly is: paradise.
- Unrealistic Passions and Dreams — Never let someone convince you that your passions and dreams are unrealistic or unworthy of your pursuit.
- Love is Enough — "Who's that Buzz guy?" "Buzz Aldrin?
- Impossible — Setting foot on the moon and living to 100 years old were both once considered impossible.
- What Lie Ahead — Why does the world always seem bigger when we're younger, the days longer, the fun more memorable, the days problems less worrisome?