Sun Microsystems has added PHP support to their open-source Netbeans development IDE. I just tried the latest version (6.5) and I'm not impressed at all, at least with their OS X version: It's slow and the Open File dialog takes a good 45 seconds (!) to load.
- Case Sensitivity in Mac OS X — Case sensitivity in Mac OS X does not exist.
- Show me the errors! — It took me forever to figure out why the hell including a specific class file in one of my PHP scripts was causing the script to output nothing -- besides a blank white page.
- Extremely Useful PHP Tools — 50 Extremely Useful PHP Tools is just that: An awesome list of stuff that makes PHP development so much easier.
- Google's Growing Visual Clutter — Google's latest "feature" is nothing short of annoying.
- iCal Missing AM/PM Option? Change to 24-hour Mode! — Am I crazy or is there no way to make iCal show AM/PM when editing a calendar entry?